Land Disturbance & Drainage

Erosion & Sediment Control

Most land disturbing activities, such as clearing and construction, require an erosion and sediment control plan:
Check with the Department of Public Works to determine if a specific activity requires other approval

Drainage Control

All new development or redevelopment must consider and address the effects of runoff and flooding. Projects must meet the requirements of:

Forms & Documents