Mapping services are provided by the GIS-Community Development Team within the Hanover Information Technology Department. Hanover GIS uses the latest ESRI software and other solutions built with vendor partnerships to meet a variety of citizen needs involving spatial data.
The Parcel Search and Mapping Application is here.
Hanover GIS provides several targeted mapping applications using ArcGIS Online (AGOL). Pick from the list below or view all Hanover AGOL applications here.
- Active Land Use Cases: Presents active land use cases extracted nightly from TRAKiT.
- Ashland Address Verification: Provides an address look up to determine if located within the Town of Ashland.
- Capital Improvement Projects: Provides an interactive map of Hanover Capital Improvement Projects with links to project resources.
- Election Poll Location Map: Select your location on the map or enter an address to view your polling place and other election information.
- Hanover FEMA Floodzone Changes: Displays Federal Floodzone changes by FEMA that impact Hanover residents.
- Hanover GIS Data Hub: Shares Hanover GIS data for download or direct use in GIS applications.
- Hanover School District Lookup: Provides address lookup with results displaying name of associated elementary, middle, and high school.
- Surveyor Map: Print-friendly mapping application allowing GPIN and address look up with context layers commonly requested by surveyors.
The GIS-Community Development Team also produces a variety of maps free to the public. Some of these include:
- County Street Map: a two-sided wall map that labels all streets in the County and locates prominent facilities
- Detailed Street Map Book: a 250 page book that contains 180 maps showing all streets and addresses in the county, and a 60 page street name index
- Full size (30 inches x 42 inches) tax, zoning, and topographic maps in hard copy or PDF format
- Courthouse Campus Map: a map of Hanover offices, departments, and court locations in PDF format
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-365-6811 to request mapping services.