Hanover County Court Appointed Special Advocate
- Dates and times are determined by committee members. The committee meets at least once, but no more than four times, every other year.
- Community Resources
12310 Washington Highway
Ashland, VA 23005
- Melanie Baker, Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Coordinator
- Judy Davis, Department of Social Services
- Lisa Davis-Lee, Attorney Representing Parents
- Barbara Smith, Private Mental Health Provider
- Frank Uvanni, Guardian ad Litem
- Janice Zyglocke, CASA Volunteer
- Vacant, Community Services Board
- Attorney (Who Represents Parents)
- CASA Volunteer
- Guardian ad Litem
- Hanover Department of Social Services
- Mental Health Provider From Hanover Community Services Board
- Private Mental Health Provider
Terms of Service1 year
PurposeThe purpose of the Hanover CASA Program Evaluation Committee is to provide feedback to paid and volunteer staff of the Hanover CASA program. The committee is charged with providing to the administrator of Community Resources a report on the Hanover CASA program. The report is used by program staff when planning programmatic goals and writing grant reports.
In addition to the Hanover County Board of Supervisors, which serves as the Hanover CASA Board, the committee serves to meet the requirements of the Code of Virginia and the regulations promulgated by the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services. As such, the committee serves an evaluative function and does not have policy-making authority.