How do I determine the zoning I need?
Each zoning district permits certain land uses by right and others by special permit, which may be either a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) or Special Exception (SE). For more information, please see the Determine the Zoning page.

Show All Answers

1. What is zoning?
2. How do I determine the zoning I need?
3. Can I subdivide my property?
4. Can I divide part of my property for a family member?
5. Can I make my property larger or smaller?
6. Do I need a building permit?
7. Can I have a business in my home?
8. Can I add an in-law suite or family apartment to my property?
9. Can I keep animals on my property?
10. What types of vehicles can I store on my property?